Add prosperity to your life using our Vastu tipsMay 15, 2015
Banish Stress, Depression & Anxiety From Your Home & LifeAugust 24, 2016
Vasthu Sastra doesn’t just apply to a home. A place of business should also be in tune with the five elements of ether, air, fire, water and earth so that management and employees work in harmony to achieve success. We as Vastu Consultants London often see people sometimes venturing into business without consulting about the plot and direction important for every business. Vastu office maintains the economic growth, tackles staff, helps make the environment serene and positive and clears the obstacle coming in the business.
- The managing director of the office should occupy the south-west quadrant and should face north while on his desk. The floor should be 7cm to 15cm higher than the rest of the workplace. The table should be in the extreme south-west corner of the room, and it would be better if the door to the room were in the north-east direction.
- The second person in command, like a general manager or manager, should be in the south and west quadrants. The person should sit facing north while occupying a southern room and should face east in a western room.
- The finance manager should occupy the north quadrant facing north or east, as this will yield better financial results.
- Tables or counters should be designed in such a way that sales people face either east or north and the customers face west or south. The sales members should occupy the north-west quadrant.
- The administration and human resources departments should be in the
- If the office has a prayer room, it should be situated in the north-east and should be kept clean and free from weight.
- The reception should be located in the north-west and the water cooler or dispenser should be placed in the north-east corner.
- If the office has a pantry, it is highly recommended it be placed towards south-east quadrant. There should not be any toilets or pantry in the north-east and south-west corners.
- According to Vastu, People in decision-making positions should avoid sitting under a beam as they may find it difficult to make the correct decisions. Such beams can be covered by false ceilings.
- The accountants should be towards the north, sales staff in the north-west, and technical staff in the south-east. These locations are really important for the staffs as they are related to health and mind.
- Unfavorable directions are south and south-west, which causes diseases and illness
- In addition to all these, Natural energy too plays an important role in Vastu Shahstra. Natural lighting where possible is important because long exposure to fluorescent lighting can harm the natural balance of the human body.
So, for all the readers out there, you can mail all your queries to our Vastu Experts London at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page Vastu4Living for updates.