How To Select A New Property?August 25, 2016
Key To Self-Confidence Lies In Your HomeSeptember 9, 2016
Tips For Enlightenment This Diwali
by Vastu Acharya Geetanjali (CEO MahaVastu London)
Get Your Lights Shining In The Right Directions
This year, may Mahalakshmi shower you with blessings on the festive occasion of Diwali. This festival is as much about wealth and prosperity as much about enlightenment. You need both to lead a fulfilled life.
The Vastu Shastra says that everything inside your house will influence you. This includes the location of your entrance, the direction of rooms, colours, lights, shapes, designs, materials and objects. According to the Alchemy of Inner Mind in Vastu Shastra, that communication with the Universe shapes up your destiny on deeper levels of your subconscious mind. If there is any miscommunication, knowingly or unknowingly, you can attract undesired situations and results in your life.
This Diwali, carefully check whether the activities being carried and the objects, colours and lights placed in 16 Vastu zones are in compliance with what is beneficial for you. A MahaVastu Expert can help you in this regard.
This Diwali, decorate the house beautifully using rangoli and lights, but watch out for the colours used. Lights have a direct impact on your mind, awakening the dormant energies in each zone.
- For instance, red and maroon colours/lights in the South-West – the Vastu zone of skills and relationships – will affect both skills and relationships negatively. Your finances will also be affected badly.
- If you place a red light in the South, it will make you or your brand famous, while in the South-East, blocked payments can be recovered.
- A white light in the West will increase your profits!
- Avoid blue lights in the South, South East and West Vastu
- Avoid red and pink lights in the North, North East and East Vastu Blue, white and green lights can be used in the North, North East and East Vastu zones.
- For mental clarity and enlightenment, a white spotlight is effective.
- Green and red lights are suited to the South and South East Vastu
- White and yellow lights are perfect for the South-West Vastu
Rangoli decorations also make the house shine with colour and beauty.
- Use purple, green, red, orange and pink colours only in the South to South-South-East zones.
- Blue, white, green and yellow (but not golden yellow) are good for the North to East Vastu
- White and golden yellow are suited to the West to South West Vastu
- In a North facing house, avoid a triangular rangoli
- In South facing house, abstain from making wavy shapes in the rangoli It could affect your security.
- The East facing house needs an oval shaped or triangular rangoli.
- It brings happiness, prosperity and enhances social associations.
- Empower the West Vastu zone entrance by making a rounded
Use the simple MahaVastu tips. Send out the right signals, and watch the generous Universe respond. It will send you an abundance of peace and prosperity for a truly unforgettable Diwali!
Vastu Acharya Geetanjali (CEO MahaVastu London) is a household name in the field of interior designing, believing that built up spaces should be both beautiful and fruitful.
Contact: +44 203 393 0444